• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

MedeaWakoski

Anyone else looking forward to it?

I hope they focus more on the single player campaign than the multiplayer, otherwise, I can't wait!

Last edited:

baracksyndel

I can't believe more people haven't checked this topic out. I love CD Projekt Red, and I'm so excited for this game. If it's anything like The Witcher series then you know it's going to be a mature, challenging, and ADULT game. I just want them to release more info though they're probably focused on The Witcher 3.

desarijulian

I agree. Even though we don't know much about Cyberpunk 2077, because of the fact that their caught up with working on The Witcher 3, I am super excited for this game. I imagine that we'll probably here more from CD after The Witcher 3 comes out and they can give CP2077 more of their attention.

Richie_Randall

I really can not wait for this game. It's one of the best sounding cyberpunk games I've heard of in a long time. I didn't really like the trailer all that much, but it does its job as a teaser I suppose. What's really neat is that they're getting actual people who have the specific you'd hear from the person they're voicing. What's also neat is that if your character doesn't understand a language another person in the game is speaking, then you have to buy a translator implant to know what they're saying. Just those two things are the details to sell me on a game such as this.

desarijulian

I want this so badly, but I understand that we need to wait until after The Witcher 3 comes out before more info comes out about the game and CD Projekt Red really starts focusing on the development. We don't know much beyond the trailer, but it all the news that's coming out sounds amazing. I'm all in with this game.

SpaceTiger

This is one of the games I'm really waiting for in the current generation. It puts me in the mind of the Shadowrun series (not the FPS, it was an actual RPG before...I don't know what happened with that). It's going to be a long time before it actually comes out, but I expect CD Projekt Red to give very regular updates on the game until release given it's a lengthy wait.

Stuck_X_Button

I really can't express how awesome this game is and how much I'm looking forward to it. I just wish it was coming out at least late next year.

kjl.leblanc

CD Projekt are a great developer and I have really high hopes for this game. Shame to see there isn't really much a discussion on it currently. I can't wait to see more videos and hopefully gameplay. Although it's probably really early in development.

desarijulian

CD Projekt has done such a great job but their focused on getting The Witcher 3 out which is why I kinda wish that they hadn't announced Cyperpunk 2077. They've gotten our hopes up for a game that, well who knows when we'll see it. I'm being conservative when I say that I'm hoping for a 2016 release.

kjl.leblanc

It's true, the teaser trailer was just that: one MASSIVE tease. Who knows how much development has actually gone into the game. I'd say more like a late 2015 release however, they did just revamp their engine for The Witcher 3 and would likely use the same for Cyberpunk 2077. I guess you're right though and we will just have to wait and see.

hellsing006

It's more of the potential and CD Projekt Red's reputation for the Witcher series that has got us excited. And the teaser trailer looks really interesting though we can't tell much for the story. Still it's interesting to know what the studio is up to and this way they answered the question of what was next after the Witcher 3.

desarijulian

I'm hoping to hear more about this game once The Witcher 3 has gone by. I like knowing what this studio is up to and I'm glad that their really branching out with a new all original ip. I really do have high hopes for them. It's hard to believe that The Witcher franchise is really the only thing that they've ever made.

KN1GHTMARE

Witcher looks so grand that it only makes be more excited for this game. Imagine what the developers will be capable of now after the initial next gen experience they have had developing the Witcher.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements