• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Cool or Useless -- Second Screen gaming accessory

frank.flymish

Thanks for the feedback! Do you think having the screen attached to your arm would have improved the experience?

More perspectives would be awesome!

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I think it's cool in theory. But I feel like having a smart phone strapped to your wrist will get pretty annoying after a while, with the shifting weight and the odd weight on your wrist.

Alex_68

I think it's cool in theory. But I feel like having a smart phone strapped to your wrist will get pretty annoying after a while, with the shifting weight and the odd weight on your wrist.

I agree.
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

The application itself is cool though. You can follow Arno on the map without using the game map all the time and you can send assassins to perform some missions and earn game coins & experience. If you mark a point on the app map you will find it also in the game and this is a cool time saver. Try it, easy.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I agree.
oregonian_winesmiley.gif

The application itself is cool though. You can follow Arno on the map without using the game map all the time and you can send assassins to perform some missions and earn game coins & experience. If you mark a point on the app map you will find it also in the game and this is a cool time saver. Try it, easy.

Your smiley is exactly what I'm doing right now, lol. Except I'm drinking an 8% alcohol beer ;)

The idea of this is cool and one problem I have with using my phone as a second screen is I have it either on a pillow on my couch or on my coffee table. It's easy to forget about which negates the purpose of having a second screen. This does seems to fix that problem. Though, like I said, having your smartphone strapped to your wrist makes it top heavy and I feel you would be fighting it while playing which is distracting. And I have tiny wrists because I'm a twig so it will probably be sliding too ;) But hey, if OP wants to send me one to review, I'd be happy to oblige :)

Alex_68

I do not surround my wrists with anything either, except my watch and sometimes my wife, who's pulling me away from the console, saying HEY you! Remember that you have your husband duties to do? Yes Ma'am, suddenly Ma'am, just let me get Solid Snake out of the helicopter... sanx :cool:

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I do not surround my wrists with anything either, except my watch and sometimes my wife, who's pulling me away from the console, saying HEY you! Remember that you have your husband duties to do? Yes Ma'am, suddenly Ma'am, just let me get Solid Snake out of the helicopter... sanx :cool:

Heh....."husband duties" he says. Either "good things" for the two of you or you need to fix crap around the house ;)

Alex_68

Heh....."husband duties" he says. Either "good things" for the two of you or you need to fix crap around the house ;)

LOL!!! Let's put it like this --> She says: if you fix crap around the house I will give you good things (wives rules)
t1523.gif

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Not really, since the cooker in my family is me. We went a little bit
237.gif
. Just a little bit...

You don't need to be a cook to make a sandwich! All you have to do is take some meat, some veggies and top it with a condiment and slap it between 2 slices of bread. She can do that!

Alex_68

You don't need to be a cook to make a sandwich! All you have to do is take some meat, some veggies and top it with a condiment and slap it between 2 slices of bread. She can do that!

That is an american sandwitch, Titan.

To make something like this...

2819g8.jpg

...and to awaken all possible desires of my woman, I need to cook :grin

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
What is cooked about those sandwiches?!? All I see is some nicer cold ingredients. Those look like the sandwiches I get from my local bagelry!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements