• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

China Rising DLC issues??

GutterKeeper

I bought a copy of BF4 USED!! yes I decided to save the $5 and get it used... To my pleasure it came with two codes. One was for 7 days of PSN and the other was for the China Rising DLC. My PS4 accepted both codes and I installed the DLC. I thought I was going to be able to jump right on and see some new maps that I havent seen yet, but I was unable to access any of the DLC. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something?

Thanks for the help.

I bought premium the other day. It installed automatically and so I thought I'd be able to jump right into china rising the next time I fired up the game.

Alas no. DICE in their infinite wisdom decided to make us install the DLC's manually. You need to find the china rising DLC in the PS store (a feat in its self) and choose install.

It's a 3.5ish Gb download (about 25mins on my slowish connection) and then you should be good to go.

The_Real_Slim_JD

I'm having a similar issue except that the PS store won't let me download China Rising at all. I bought BF4 new and typed in the code for China Rising, but chose not to download it right away. Now I've gone back several times to try to download it and it won't let me. Not only do I not have access to the additional maps, but I also can't play Capture the Flag and probably other modes too.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L So the China Rising DLC is broken PlayStation 4 1
M Where to buy ps4 ? China, spain or france PlayStation 4 0
D About to buy my PS4 in China. Please help re:psn PlayStation 4 3
J Joint Operations : Typhoon Rising PlayStation 4 0
Henry Metal Gear Rising Other Gaming Talk 9
Oberon Wolfenstein: House of the Rising Sun Launch Trailer PlayStation 4 0
Clark Wayne Dead Rising 2’ is now free on Xbox 360 Games with Gold program Xbox 1
Clark Wayne Dead Rising 3 is Xbox One launch title because 360 couldn't handle it. Xbox 1
Clark Wayne Dead Rising 3. Xbox 1
R Is PS4 DLC downloadable from the PS5 store? PlayStation 5 1
M PS5 question regarding DLC/Addons and GB size Spiderman Remastered PlayStation 5 0
L Batman Arkham Knight DLC Issues PlayStation 5 0
I Chronological Creativity & Concept Playing: Morrowind & DLC PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Battlefront 2's DLC maps,modes and Characters are free PlayStation 4 0
J UK game disc with GR DLC, will it work? PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Modern Warfare Remaster December DLC PlayStation 4 0
Oberon Bespin DLC PlayStation 4 0
Y Update removed dlc PlayStation 4 1
Oberon Outer RIM DLC release date PlayStation 4 7
L Quick question about DLC region locks, accounts and games. PlayStation 4 0
A Marvel themed dlc packs will disappear by december 31 PlayStation 3 0
Oberon Battlefield 4's Free Night Operations DLC Out Now PlayStation 4 0
Oberon DLC for Black Ops III will be first on PS4 this time PlayStation 4 0
Oberon Advanced Warfare DLC Pack 3: Supremacy trailer PlayStation 4 0
Oberon Left Behind DLC goes stand alone on PS4 & PS3 in May for $10 PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Ascendance DLC Map pack 2 available for download now.[trailer here] PlayStation 4 0
P Drive Club DLC sneak peak PlayStation 4 1
L DLC+PS Plus question :) PlayStation 4 3
K Cole legacy dlc PlayStation 4 1
Oberon Battlefield 4's Final Stand DLC Launching Next Week Nov 18 PlayStation 4 4
Oberon Driveclub Apologizes for Server Issues With Free DLC PlayStation 4 2
S Regaring region locking and DLC! PlayStation 4 6
Oberon Battlefield 4's Final Stand DLC reveal trailer PlayStation 4 1
Haze Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell standalone DLC announced! PlayStation 4 4
Oberon The Last of Us Gets New DLC: The Grit and Gear Bundle/Professional Sports Bundle PlayStation 4 7
kenslyjohn What Do you think about the new DLC Dragon Teeth?? PlayStation 4 2
Haze Watch Dogs future DLC heading to New Jersey? PlayStation 4 3
Oberon The Last of Us Will Get More DLC, But Only for Multiplayer PlayStation 4 2
kenslyjohn Is battlefield 4 DLC region locked? PlayStation 4 2
E Outlast And Outlast Whistleblower DLC Montage Meg And Dia Monster Dubstep Remix :) PlayStation YouTube Videos 2
E Outlast Whistleblower DLC Final Part With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Outlast Whistleblower DLC Parts 11 And 12 PlayStation YouTube Videos 2
E Outlast Whistleblower DLC Parts 9 And 10 With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Outlast Whistleblower DLC Parts 7 And 8 With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Outlast Whistleblower DLC Part 6 With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
E Outlast Whilstleblower DLC Part 5 With Comms PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
Oberon Call of Duty:Ghosts Free Onslaught DLC Trial This Weekend [April 25th-April28th] PlayStation 4 1
Cpt Blackadder Blackadders review of The Last of Us & the Last of Us DLC PlayStation 3 13
Oberon Call of Duty: Ghosts getting $3 DLC where Snoop Dogg will announce your kills etc PlayStation 4 5
Oberon Ghosts Devastation DLC announced by Activision PlayStation 4 1