• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Can you actually watch Twitch streams through a PS4?

DukeAM

Hi, for a long time now I've been looking for a way to watch Twitch streams through my PS4. Other sites and threads say simply enter the Twitch.tv in the url and you should be able to watch but every time I try I get a white screen. All these posts are a year+ old so I assume they're outdated so is there actually a way you can watch streams or should I have invested in an Xbox One?

There is a whole section on the PS4 to watch streams, I am pretty sure twitch is there. Cannot remember the name, but it is in the menu somewhere.

f_dog80

Twitch and Ustream can be watched from the "live from playststion" app wich comes installed on your PS4
Enjoy

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
You can but you can't search it effectively by twitch username and people must be broadcasting through the PS4 as opposed to a home set up through another capture card.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements