• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Can anyone answer some questions about the performance of your PS4

Darango3002

I am a high school student doing a project on the hardware of a PS4. I am looking for just a few answers to help me with some research.

1. How long have you had your PS4
2. How often do you use your PS4
3. How would you rate your PS4’s performance (1-5)
4. Do you have any problems with the hardware of your console? If so, what?
5. If you said yes to the previous question, what have you done about these problems and what?

Artour

Hi
I have the PS4 from April 2019
I don't use it, my kids use it every day for 2-3 hours
I will rate it with 5,
No problem with hardware at all

I hope that help you

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G930F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
1. Almost launch PS4.
2. Almost every day.
3. About 5 or 6.
4. A few problems. I don't feel like going into them right now, but I encountered a few hardware, a few software (the OS)-related issues with PS4, and others are related to the games.
5. I solved the problems by sending the errors to Sony first, to get them to solve the problem on their end. It's usually rebooted, and you're on your way to playing the game again. Usually fixed in the next firmware update.

Darango3002

1. Almost launch PS4.
2. Almost every day.
3. About 5 or 6.
4. A few problems. I don't feel like going into them right now, but I encountered a few hardware, a few software (the OS)-related issues with PS4, and others are related to the games.
5. I solved the problems by sending the errors to Sony first, to get them to solve the problem on their end. It's usually rebooted, and you're on your way to playing the game again. Usually fixed in the next firmware update.
Would you mind going into detail about your hardware problems?

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements