• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

BLOD .. please Help

hythamfekry

I Shipped a PS4 internationally through ebay , it's it will cost me around 200 USD to ship it to US and back to get it fixed by SONY , So i', seeking all the help i can get please ..

I just Opened the BOX , when trying to power it on it just gives blinking Blue light , no o/p to My screen , Here's what i tried so far :

- Different HDMI cables which are working fine on other devices .
- Before plugging HDMI cable , the screen gives me "no signal message" , when i insert it into PS4 "even if it's off" , the message on my screen disappear , when i turn of the PS4 , it stays blank .
- No Apparant damage with HDMI port , cable goes all the way in .
20140326_130755.jpg

- Double checked that H.D.D. is well seated .
- When PS4 is off , then Trying to get PS4 into safe mode by pressing for power button for long time , it just turns off after the second beep .
- when connecting the DS4 to the PS4 , it's not blinking at all , just as if controller is dead , i connected the DS4 to my pc , then it was charging well giving orange LED .
- My Screen is Samsung BX2331 "FULL HD" ,i tried also another Toshiba TV .
- power cord and power slot seems fine , i also tried other power cord from old PS3 .
- i guess i can't update my FW as i can't get into safe mode , i can intalize the H.D.D. on another PS4 to ensure it's working fine , but i won't be able to upgrade FW anyway .

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements