• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Best Sports Game On PS2?

lindbergh

Uhm, I dunno. I love the NBA 2K series. I just don't know which is the best of the bunch. But as a series, I think that it's the best on the PS2. I also love the fight night series, especially Fight Night Round 2. I think it's the best boxing game on the PS2.

SpiralArchitect

I'd say FIFA 13 because it was pretty good and maybe the only FIFA game since FIFA 10 worth paying money for. Maybe one of the Cricket games can count too.

DrRipley

I never really played many sports video games myself, but my friends were terribly addicted to playing NBA on PS2 at the time. In fact, I always found myself having to go elsewhere during class breaks because I couldn't relate. :) They weren't alone as well, since almost the whole shop was practically just different groups playing the same game over and over. I think a game that makes people that obsessive warrants a nomination as the best or one of the best.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements