• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Awesome PS3 commercial

Teagan

Sony has been making these amazing commercials that are both entertaining and really high quality. I think this is their newest one, "Michael." Check it out:

Zenon

I have not seen any Playstation commercials, lately. Also, I do not see your link, to watch the one you are talking about. It could just be a problem on my side, but I am looking forward to seeing the promo.

GabbyGamer

The link isn't coming up for me either, but I've heard about the commercial. It sounds awesome. What a smart move to use actual gamers. It's ingenious, really. I think I'll check it out later on Youtube.

MsKong

Interesting-it even looks like a movie trailer. I think it's a little off base for a PS system (opposed to a game) though although I'd love to get one of those little canvas creatures to keep on my dresser.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements