• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD heading to PS3 next year!

Haze

Ubisoft have announced an HD port of their PS Vita exclusive "Assassin's Creed III: Liberation" will be heading to the PS3 next year, simply titled "Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD"

The PS3 port will include 15 new missions as well as improved graphics, audio, AI and facial animations - although some touchscreen puzzles have also been removed.

It will be available on the PlayStation Network. No word on a physical release as of yet. You can check out the trailer below:

I haven't gotten around to playing the PS Vita title as of yet, but have been wanting to. The question is now do I just hold out for the HD port or just play the Vita version. What about you guys? Will you be purchasing this one, or sticking to the Vita version?

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
Oh hey, now console games can be extremely annoyed by the completely stupid costume changing bullcrap. Most fun when you're wearing the lady costume and can't even do a small jump. Story and voice acting is also lacking compared to other Assassin's games... it's not really TERRIBLE, though, but it's overall lacking. I don't like it enough to pick up this HD version and I haven't even beaten the Vita version yet. Hell, I kinda wanna replay Assassin's Creed 3 instead.

crazyduck

I haven't played the Vita version so I don't know what the game is like. It surely can't be terrible, can it? I think it will be better that the PS Vita version though, as it can run on a better and more powerful system. I don't know whether I will get it, but I might see the reviews and gameplay first. Even if it is a small game.

TheMac

Huge fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise, so I'll consider getting this despite the fact that it feels like they're artificially inflating it's importance. It'll all come down to price for me.

AvalonX

Meh, I don't know what direction they are taking the main "future" story line but this is getting to be a lot. I am sure there will be a proper AC sequel to Black Flag so I will hold out for that. They really need to give the mythology a kick in the pants.

Reptar_On_Ice

This is good news for fans of the Assassin's Creed series, or for people who just want to own every game in the franchise. I'd be up for more HD Vita ports to the PS3.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B My Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Review PlayStation Vita 5
Carlos Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation 5 Games 7
H Best Assassin's Creed Yet! PlayStation 4 2
Alex_68 Assassin's Creed Chronicles PlayStation 4 0
Paradox Favorite Assassin's Creed game for the PS3? PlayStation 3 0
A (PS4 Community) Assassin's Creed Family PS Clans & Communities 0
Haze Assassin's Creed Syndicate announced! PlayStation 4 35
Alex_68 Assassin's Creed Unity - Trophy Guide PlayStation 4 2
Alex_68 Assassin's Creed Victory PlayStation 4 4
JamaicanOGBud Assassin's Creed Unity Club! PlayStation 4 0
Oberon Assassin's Creed Unity Runs at 900p/30fps on PS4 & Xbone (see reason why) PlayStation 4 9
deathbyprayer Do you think the Assassin's Creed franchise should end before it goes CoD? PlayStation 4 17
ajally123 Assassin's Creed Rogue officially announced PlayStation 3 29
E What do you look forward to with Assassin's Creed Unity? PlayStation 4 9
Haze The next Assassin's Creed game for PS3/Xbox 360 revealed? PlayStation 3 18
K I got assassin creed 4 on ps4 PlayStation 4 6
A ANOTHER Assassin's Creed game?! PlayStation 4 7
Haze Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay (E3 2014) PlayStation 4 6
M Assassin's Creed Unity works on Playstation 3? PlayStation 4 12
KMJ_84 Leaked Images Reveal One Of This Fall's Two Assassin's Creed Games PlayStation 4 14
Tomba Favorite Weapon To Use? (Assassin's Creed III) PlayStation 3 14
Oberon Assassin's Creed 4 on PS4 gets whopping 2.3GB patch PlayStation 4 6
daimashin Shadow of Mordor too similar to Assassin's Creed? PlayStation 4 7
A Assassin's Creed movie PlayStation 4 26
jstep7262 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Open Sea Walkthrough PlayStation 4 2
D How high Are Your Expectations For Assassin's Creed 4? PlayStation 4 21
Haze Assassin's Creed series WILL END... one day. PlayStation 4 18
M WATCH_DOGS as the true successor of Assassin's Creed series PlayStation 4 11
Haze Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag PlayStation 4 14
F Assassins Creed unity - can't find three artifacts in the Helix rifts PlayStation 4 0
iamthenight90 Check below. A free assassins creed game on xbone. Xbox 13
I PS4 wont load assassins creed save file PlayStation 4 1
Cpt Blackadder Infamous Second Son or Assasins Creed Black Flag ?? PlayStation 4 8
KMJ_84 Assassin’s Creed 4: Freedom Cry standalone out now on PS4 & PS3 PlayStation 4 9
Kratos Assasins Creed Black Flag pre-order version PlayStation 4 1
W Assassins creed 8 minute of stealth focused gameplay video released PlayStation 4 0
W Is Assassins Creed 4 really going to be awesome? PlayStation 4 12
Jellyfish Assasin's Creed 4 - Black Flag PlayStation YouTube Videos 4
Stiflex New Assasins creed 4 gameplay! PlayStation 4 9
Medza What are your thoughts on the Assassins Creed series? PlayStation 4 7
danealegana Which Is The Best Assassins Creed? PlayStation 3 7
Haze Has anybody played ACIII: Liberation? PlayStation Vita 11