• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask Haze!

Haze

I am not joking. I always thought Ed Norton was the best Banner.

Alien, Alien 3, Aliens, Alien: Ressurection. Nothing beats the original!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I am not joking. I always thought Ed Norton was the best Banner.
Sorry but you are way off,he can be a good actor yes (Amercian History X for eg) but Bruce Banner did not suit him at all.:eek:
Eric Bana was OK but Mark Ruffalo was perfect as Bruce Banner.

Alien, Alien 3, Aliens, Alien: Ressurection. Nothing beats the original!
I would say Alien,Aliens,Alien Res then Alien 3.

----

OK.In order now list the 5 Pred movies.
This includes,Pred Pred 2,AvP,AvP2 & Predators.

Lets see if you get this one right. :p

Haze

which countries have you visited?

I've never been outside of my country sadly.

Sorry but you are way off,he can be a good actor yes (Amercian History X for eg) but Bruce Banner did not suit him at all.:eek:
Eric Bana was OK but Mark Ruffalo was perfect as Bruce Banner.

I would say Alien,Aliens,Alien Res then Alien 3.

----

OK.In order now list the 5 Pred movies.
This includes,Pred Pred 2,AvP,AvP2 & Predators.

Lets see if you get this one right. :p

Well, let's agree to disagree ;)

Here goes: Predator, Predators, Predator 2, AvP: Requiem and definitely last AvP.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Almost,just swap the last two,AvP first them AvP Requiem and you have the right order :Onya

-----------

Do you prefer the old Halloween series of movies,The Friday the 13th ones or the Nightmare on Elm Street ones? (gotta love Freddy Krueger though huh) ?

Haze

I love them all. But I'm going to go with the Friday the 13th series for sure. Adore every single entry (minus "Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday")

By the way, I think we all should pressure Oberon to make a "Ask Oberon" thread! Who's with me?

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
By the way, I think we all should pressure Oberon to make a "Ask Oberon" thread! Who's with me?

I asked him this once and alas he said no.

Personally I think we should pressure him into it. I think if he doesn't we should spam the forums with something he hates *evil laugh*

Haze

I asked him this once and alas he said no.

Personally I think we should pressure him into it. I think if he doesn't we should spam the forums with something he hates *evil laugh*

Yes, he said no to me as well. Hrmm... I will join you in your evil laugh. Mwa-ha-ha-errr... nah. I can't do evil laughs. :(

Haze - Is the Hokey Cokey REALLY what it's all about ??

Nope. It was just Pokey ;)

Haze

Haha. Nice. I've heard it so many times over the years that to me when I hear it, it's just background noise. Don't hate it, nor love it.

Alex_68

You are in the desert, haven't been drinking for days and you meet a pretty woman, carrying a jar of fresh water.
The woman tells you: you can have either myself or the water. What do you choose? :grin

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Water.

My fiancée would kill me :D

Well I've been thinking about this for around 3 seconds now and well....you could have the women and then die of dehydration and your fiancée would never know. But then again I don't agree with cheating so you made the right call with the water.

Haze

Well I've been thinking about this for around 3 seconds now and well....you could have the women and then die of dehydration and your fiancée would never know. But then again I don't agree with cheating so you made the right call with the water.

Thanks Derri. I like to think of myself as a honest and dedicated person :)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements