• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask Fanta

fantanoice

Ask the all-knowing me about the questions of the universe.

Feel free to make your own Ask thread as well because they are hella fun.

Last edited:
Are you a girl, or does the fact your name is Fanta and your avatar just throw me off? I WILL NEVER REST UNTIL YOU TELL ME... or if you don't tell me before bedtime. then I'll rest anyway.

fantanoice

I'm not sure what is so girly about the name Fanta but yes, I am a girl. XD Also, yay, this is, like, the first time I've joined a forum and haven't had somebody presume I'm a boy.

Last edited:
I once knew someone on the internet who's nae was Fanta and was a girl. Probably why.

So, what types of games do you make, Ms. Girl on the internet?

fantanoice

Perhaps that was also me? XD

I'm still studying at the moment so that takes up most of my time but when I get the chance I like to play around in Unity. The genres/mechanics I really want to develop are:
- Adventure
- Puzzler
- Action
- RPG
- Visual Novel (most of these fall under Adventure but, I dunno, I think they're unique enough to keep separated)

Last edited:
No, it wasn't. And for that I am glad.

And cool, more or less what I would want to make (JRPGs or Zelda style action adventure games with puzzles). But I am mostly a storyteller. lol

fantanoice

Yeah, the Zelda-y games are my favourites and they're the ones I want to make the most, though they would be terribly difficult to do without a team of people. I'm not sure how many of my fellow peers would also like to develop such games.

Last edited:
Yeah, especially since the Darksider series didn't do too well, so I don't know if anyone will throw millions of dollars at a project like that :/. And all I have are stories and random ideas, oh no XD

Haze

If you had to choose between making a peanut butter sandwich, or a salad sandwich, which would it be?

By the way, excellent thread idea. Hoping other members will make their own "Ask _____" threads :D Could be some fun.

fantanoice

If you had to choose between making a peanut butter sandwich, or a salad sandwich, which would it be?

By the way, excellent thread idea. Hoping other members will make their own "Ask _____" threads :D Could be some fun.
I like salad sandwiches more than salads, so definitely going for that. I have no issues with peanut butter, but I just prefer the other. Especially if there's tomato, ajdhvushfoudf I love tomato.

Yeah, especially since the Darksider series didn't do too well, so I don't know if anyone will throw millions of dollars at a project like that :/. And all I have are stories and random ideas, oh no XD
Technically Nordic Games bought Darksiders, Red Faction and MX vs. ATV from THQ for $4.9 million, soooo...

Last edited:
Well, they did, but they didn't buy it to actually make games. They bought it to shop it around to potential licensees.

Of course, there were some things in darksiders I didn't like (I HATED the loot fest in II, I wish the solution to side puzzles was stuff like heart pieces of side quest things or something that wouldn't be useless in a bit).

Mudgee

My name is Adam.
Dear Fanta,
Why do birds chirp?
Why does the wind blow?
Why does Fanta taste so nice?

fantanoice

Well, they did, but they didn't buy it to actually make games. They bought it to shop it around to potential licensees.

Of course, there were some things in darksiders I didn't like (I HATED the loot fest in II, I wish the solution to side puzzles was stuff like heart pieces of side quest things or something that wouldn't be useless in a bit).
Haha I still haven't played them. They're both in my I-will-play-them-one-day-I-swear Steam list.

Dear Fanta,
Why do birds chirp?
Why does the wind blow?
Why does Fanta taste so nice?
1. So they can communicate.
2. The wind blows because the air is moving from a different areas of pressure in the Earth's atmosphere. The higher the pressure the air is moving through, the faster the wind ends up blowing.
3. It's the rang. Has to be dat rang.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iamthenight90 ask iamthenight90 Forum Games 12
Spazz Ask Spazz Forum Games 1
Titan Ask Titan Forum Games 29
don_bidarian Ask Don Forum Games 35
Derri Ask Derri Forum Games 96
Pandsu Ask the Panda some questions or something Forum Games 4
Mudgee Ask Mudgee Forum Games 12
Haze Ask Haze! Forum Games 173
RockSauron Ask the RAWK Forum Games 18