• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Any MMO fans here?

Mikey Paine

The one think that consoles seems to very rarely get right is MMOs.

I played World of Warcraft for a couple of months, but the game that really keeps me coming back is Runescape. I'm not why it keeps luring me back in, maybe because it was my first, or maybe some other reason.

Any other Runescape fans? How about other MMOs?

Bingo

I've been playing mmos on and off since Everquest. I played WoW for vanilla and bc, Rift, Guild Wars 2 and FFXIV. Right now I'm playing Wildstar, which is a lot of fun.

Ciel

See-Elle
I grew up on Runescape, Ragnarok, and Lineage 1&2. I now only play Realm Reborn. I did play a bit of Guild Wars 2 when it first came out, but the endgame was sort of disastrous in my opinion.

calebmelvern

The one think that consoles seems to very rarely get right is MMOs.

I played World of Warcraft for a couple of months, but the game that really keeps me coming back is Runescape. I'm not why it keeps luring me back in, maybe because it was my first, or maybe some other reason.

Any other Runescape fans? How about other MMOs?
I feel you man. I grew up playing Ragnarok and until now I come back to it. Brings back memories you know. Kind of sad that official servers are pretty much dead, but there are many private ones that are very alive and well. I have tried a lot of MMOs but I don't play them for long. Maybe that's me slowly turning into a non-gamer.

Ciel

See-Elle
I feel you man. I grew up playing Ragnarok and until now I come back to it. Brings back memories you know. Kind of sad that official servers are pretty much dead, but there are many private ones that are very alive and well. I have tried a lot of MMOs but I don't play them for long. Maybe that's me slowly turning into a non-gamer.

I cannot play RO2 at all. Ragnarok for me has to be isometric. The good thing about the private servers is they turn the game into less of a grind by upping exp and item drop rates. Sigh, good times.

RobDaCool

The only MMO I am currently playing now is Defiance, and thats because I just got a new PC built and was goofing around.

calebmelvern

I cannot play RO2 at all. Ragnarok for me has to be isometric. The good thing about the private servers is they turn the game into less of a grind by upping exp and item drop rates. Sigh, good times.

Good times, indeed. That is what I love about private servers, too. You reach max level in no time and just focus on getting the best equips. What I miss the most is WoE. It is simply unmatched.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements