• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Any Freelancers / Independent Contractors?

CpmPanda

Hey guys, I've been a freelancer for over 11 years. It is fun, it's rewarding - but its main downfall is that you're competing with so many people. Who here on PS4 Forum are independent contractors and what do you do? Do you require a down payment? What's your worst client experience? Discuss because my anxiety of not having any work for the past month is driving me nuts - I must work - I need to work but freelancing is all I know and at the moment, all I qualify for.

Fellow freelancers this is our thread to vent, share ideas and stories!

DeltaZack

Hey Panda,

I know your feeling.
You need to be different then all the other freelancers and show what you are made off.
Good experiences when hired works well as they want you more often.

I was only a freelancer for short as a clan wanted to hire me permanently but that all has been some time ago.

I never take down payment I just use a contract(If you are good they will want you again), and the worst experience was getting hired for a team that just lays around the whole time camping it out and actually didn't play objective wise. They were also really squeaky and such.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements