• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Any body not purchasing any more games this year?

Sekelani

Hey guys. This year has been a lovely gaming year for me. I've bought everything I want. Well, far cry 4 looks tempting but that's just about it I got so many games to finish.
Dragon age was mind blowing. Still my favourite game of the year then the last of us.
I've done my job in terms of purchasing all the games I want this year.
Are y'all in the same boat as me? Got all the games you want this year?
My next purchase will be next year, I'll be getting uncharted 4 then the witcher 3 and resident evil. Maybe mortal combat to lol. I'll wait and see.its going to be a good holiday. All these games to my disposal. Haha.

Have a great day guys

Haze

I'll be grabbing three more games by the end of the year. The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for the PS Vita, the new Lara Croft game that just came out yesterday and finally, Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1. I love Borderlands :D

Sekelani

I'll be grabbing three more games by the end of the year. The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for the PS Vita, the new Lara Croft game that just came out yesterday and finally, Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1. I love Borderlands :D

I saw the new tomb raider. Looks tempting. But I need a review first before purchase. Mind doing that for me mate? Don't want to waste a buck

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Dont think there is anything particular Im after this year.
Havent even finished Metro Redux or GTA V on PS4 yet either.

Cpt Blackadder

getting tomb raider today/tomorrow, and maybe looking at Borderlands/Game of Thrones as well. Apart from that though it could be a while before i buy anything else, until at least Uncharted 4.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
i still have three little brothers so i wouldnt be surprised if i get far cry, crew and ac unity(nudge nudge) as a gift

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I'll probably pick up some titles that I have always wanted to play but haven't had the time or have been busy with other stuff, but I don't know exactly what yet. I want to check out the stuff telltale games have brought out such as The Walking Dead series and Game of Thrones.

Negative Zero

I really shouldn't. I've still got Dragon Age and Wolfenstein to finish, as well as Transistor and AC Freedom Cry ready to download. And how can I forget Watch Dogs, which stares pathetically at me from my games shelf every time I go into my office.

So I really shouldn't. But Tales from the Borderlands... it's calling me...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Where to find a new PS4 Console Body PlayStation 4 44
Agen7_0range Digital game purchasing at physical pricing? PlayStation 5 0
lindbergh What would be your basis in purchasing a new console: Hardware or available software? PlayStation 4 12
Haze Games you regret purchasing PlayStation 3 13
D PS5/SERIESX is more powerful than a RTX 2080ti. Proofs and evidences are all here! PlayStation 5 3
Preach2k Release Date, Games, Final Design, Controller & more! PlayStation 5 0
ScarletFox97 Kingdom Bound, a clan for Destiny, Warframe, and More! PS Clans & Communities 0
M Needing some players for a more acurrate and longer hunger games PlayStation 4 1
S NEW PS4 CLAN JUST CREATED CALLED SupremeTrinity READ MORE!! PS Clans & Communities 2
dfillmon More games than time to play! Other Gaming Talk 6
Oberon Play Evil Within in fullscreen now plus more PlayStation 4 0
M Looking for 1 more for all non-matchmaking PVE Content PlayStation 4 0
N More people to play with? PlayStation 4 0
N Need more people to play coop with? PlayStation 4 0
EVILDEAD333 PlayStation Now Subscription Program: All The Details and more Off Topic Lounge 1
WackoDaSniper Lets plays, reviews, tutorials, talks and more! PlayStation YouTube Videos 2
Alex_68 More emoticons for us? Feedback & Suggestions 11
K How to get more Unity Currency ? PlayStation 4 1
marvellousgamers Need more customisation in driveclub! PlayStation 4 3
Sekelani 4 more hours till last light is online PlayStation 4 2
Cpt Blackadder Am i getting old or are FPS's just getting more boring ?? PlayStation 4 30
Solarees Who's more gangsta? Off Topic Lounge 1
Oberon The Last of Us Will Get More DLC, But Only for Multiplayer PlayStation 4 2
S Looking for a clan (More specifics in description) PS Clans & Communities 0
InTheNation Anyone got any more info on this game? PlayStation 4 4
SS42A Not an error, but more of an issue with my PSP. PlayStation Legacy 0
Oberon More Battlefield Hardline Footage Emerges [Video here] PlayStation 4 1
The Unlosing Ranger [IGN] Borderlands 2 on Vita: A Longer, More Detailed Look PlayStation Vita 17
AdeTheGreat Need help or more info..!! PlayStation 4 4
KMJ_84 Warframe PS4: Update 12 changes HUD, adds new class, new game mode, more PlayStation 4 0
KMJ_84 PS4 games & Sony Music Unlimited to receive more cross-functionality PlayStation 4 0
KMJ_84 Call of Duty: Ghosts title update adds Gun Game, more modes & fixes PlayStation 4 1
D The Witcher 3 stories even more involved PlayStation 4 4
dazlight More free games coming with Playstation plus for the PS4? PlayStation 4 7
G [PS4/PS3] Konahrik Gaming Community • BF4 • Ghosts • KZ • Warframe • & More PS Clans & Communities 14
D PS4 MUST be more well received than Xbox One PlayStation 4 12
D Official Naughty Dog confirming more Uncharted 2014 PlayStation 4 0
S No more 'friends online'? PlayStation 4 4
A Ever wish there was more story development in Battlefront? PlayStation 4 2
J When will more ps4s be available? PlayStation 4 24
D More info gets released about Deep Down PlayStation 4 2
A Thoughts on more in depth character customization? PlayStation 4 7
D EA would rather churn out more Battlefield than Give us Bad Company 3 PlayStation 4 8
jardantuan Why aren't MOBAs more common on consoles? PlayStation 3 7
M PS4 OS based on FreeBSD. Does this mean more games can come to Linux? PlayStation 4 2
xShananigan Will the PS4 handle more connectivity? PlayStation 4 2
lindbergh PS1 vs Sega Saturn - which was more powerful? PlayStation Legacy 11
Shana Wow! Only 23 more days! PlayStation 4 6
Oberon More details on the upcoming new Playstation IOS & Android App/launches alongside PS4 PlayStation 4 9
DrRipley Genres You'd Like To See More Of On PS4 PlayStation 4 23