• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Age permission request on battlefield 2042

MrPettson

Hi!
My kid, aged 12 has been playing on my account for a while now and said that he wanted his own so I sat up an sub account so I could manage it but then we realized that he could not play some of the games that he is usually playin. The offline games he is allowed to send a request to play the game that I then can accept but we are having problems with Battlefield 2042. No matter what I do or how much I google I can’t find a way around the problem. The only thing I can think of is making a new account but he wants to use his e-mail that he has setup. Thought of deleting the account and start a new one but that don’t seem to be an option either. Is there some way of either changing his “age” or an workaround so that he can play BF on his account with my permission?

BrettyBoy

I was 15 when I joined psn and put a fake birth date but I remember when some dude I knew put his real birth date and had to use another account to play certain games online because you need to be 18 to access online gameplay in some games or maybe many, I don’t know, I didn’t put my real birth date, like I said.

MrPettson

Yes, faking his birthdate is a solution but for what I can understand you can’t change the date once you have created the account.. creating a new account will solve this but I am looking for an solution for his already existing account first of.

epochdad

Banned
I was 15 when I joined psn and put a fake birth date but I remember when some dude I knew put his real birth date and had to use another account to play certain games online because you need to be 18 to access online gameplay in some games or maybe many, I don’t know, I didn’t put my real birth date, like I said.

I was coming here to type something similar, MANY MANY MANY people lie about their birthday on these types of things....it allows access to otherwise forbidden games (which are awesome by the way)