• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

8 PS2 games arrive on PS4 with 1080P/Trophy Support

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
These 8 PS2 games will arrive on PS4 Dec 5th with more to follow later.
Prices are about USD $10-15 and they will be in 1080P and have Trophy support.
Will be available in America and Europe.

1.Dark Cloud
2.Grand Theft Auto 3
3.Grand Theft Auto Vice City
4.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
5.Rogue Galaxy
6.The Mark of Kri
7.Twisted Metal Black
8.War of the Monsters

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I wonder if they fixed the controls on the RC helicopter in San Andreas. That alone would be worth the 15 bucks ;)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I loved Vice City at the time and playing it in 1080P on PS4 sounds cool.
I did also buy San Andreas but a long after it was released,started playing and put it away as PS3 was out.
Hmm,maybe this is the time to play it then?
Thing is,wonder how long before it just becomes a novelty and you get tired of it quick and wanna go back to 'proper' PS4 games. Thats the thing.

jeffnz

I bet in a few years they'll have a new Vice City. Still, I miss the old one on the original Xbox console. I played it when I was 13 ;)

Hard to believe that VC was made in 9 months based on a GTA iii engine.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
These 8 PS2 games will arrive on PS4 Dec 5th with more to follow later.
Prices are about USD $10-15 and they will be in 1080P and have Trophy support.
Will be available in America and Europe.

2.Grand Theft Auto 3
3.Grand Theft Auto Vice City
4.Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Anyone bought any of the GTA ones?
Ive watched footage on YT but would like to know if any of you guy's bought any and your thought's.

I really only played Vice City back in the day and loved the 80's theme.
Think they are worth getting?

I just don't get it the desire for PS2 games. Nothing stands out for me as classics like original NES games (Mario brothers 1-3, Contra, etc etc). That would be the only reason I would by a Wii would be to get those old Nintendo games. I wonder why would they stop at PS2? PS3 games would probably have a larger market of people interested. A few games I would probably buy again to play on the PS4, like Red Dead and maybe some of the Assassins Creed games.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements