• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

20 Mobile Games You Should be Playing

Zenon

I was reading the magazine, Gameinformer. In it was the article ''20 Mobile Games You Should be Playing''. There were a bunch of cool sounding games, I have not heard of. I am not going to list all twenty, but just a few. Have you played these mobile games, and what did you think about them?

1. Pocket Academy: kind of like Sims, but school related.

2. Battleheart: Dungeons and Dragons, RPG, with RTS-lite fights.

3. Zenonia Series: Another RPG, similar to the SNES/Genesis games.

Lady Katamari

I have not played any of those games, but they sound fun. I usually just play Angry Birds, on my Iphone. I really enjoy The Sims, and RPG games, so I am going to have to look these up.

Mino

I haven't played any of them, but they sound like fun. I haven't played a D&D game in a long time, so Battleheart in particular looks like a good game. I'll have to check it out! I hope it'll work on my iPod Touch.

S-gamer

Out of the three mentioned in your post, I've played "Battleheart: Dungeons and Dragons" on my brother's HTC cell phone, because it's only available for Android and I can't play it on my Symbian phone.

I haven't read that article in Gameinformer. I wonder what criteria they used to make that top 20...

Sheebi

I have never heard of any of them either and that is sad especially if they are on the list of games you should be playing. The academy one sounds cool, I bet my kids would enjoy it.

Teagan

GameInformer! It's been a while since I thought of that magazine. I used to have a subscription, actually, but I dropped it when I realized I hadn't been reading the issues. :)

MsKong

My sister downloaded Pocket Academy thinking it would be nice for my 12 year old niece but it was really bad. For as involved as it is I don't know why they would make that a mobile app. Most people don't want to spend that much time or effort into something like that unless it's on a laptop, console or desktop.

Lady Katamari

I think I am going to download Battleheart today, and check it out. The game has just got me
intrigued, and I need a new game to play. I will come back, after I have checked it out, and let
everyone know how it plays.

Last edited:

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements